Friday, September 7, 2007

Dad is doing good!

I just wanted you all to know that dad is getting better with each day. He didn't sleep very well last night and had a tough morning, but this afternoon he is watching a movie that he has been wanting to see. Keep writing comments to him. He is reading them daily. He loves you and and can't even express his thanks for all everyone is doing. Especially MOM~I have to say that I have seen unconditional love these past few weeks. They are sticking together, and they are doing great and handling everything as best they can. Keep them in your prayers. Deidra

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marty keep up the good work. You are a strong person and I have faith in you. I think of you daily and pray for you often. Can't wait to see you soon.

Love ya, Barbara Ann

Anonymous said...

Brother, We are so glad that you are home. But we will miss seeing so much of you! We hope your recovery stays on course and you really start getting back to normal (or as close to normal as possible!) Our thoughts are with you!!
Love,
Gordon, Michelle and the kids.

Wetzel's said...

Marty I'm so glad that you are feeling better with each passing day. You have done awesome!!!! I love the picture of you and LaRee!! What a cute couple. LaRee you are doing a GREAT job in taking care of Marty. Our prayers and thoughts are with you. I can't begin to tell Angie and Diedra thanks enough for the blog to be able to read about the updates. What a special family!!!
Love Danton and Susan