Saturday, November 24, 2007

Saturday Morining

Good Morning,
Marty had a very good night and kept down 40% of his breakfast tray. I am so very grateful for the turn around. I am not sure how much is help with the infection and how much is because of the 2 new antinausea meds, but for whatever reason, he is oh, so much better. We are not sure what lies ahead today------we know what a roller coaster it can be hour to hour when you are a patient, but are hoping for an uneventful day with rest and nutrition and increased strenth for him. "BETTER LIVING THRU CHEMISTRY" as Gary often says!
We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving wherever and whoever you got to share it with. All the Santa coming to town, after Thanksgiving sales hubbub had no appeal to me. I heard on the news that this busiest shopping day of the year is referred to as "Black Friday" and I had a black enough Friday without stepping into any store.
We are constantly seeing that we do not have to look far to see people having struggles and illnesses and grief with their own hard problems. It makes us appreciate even more how many continue to check the blog for updates and continue to remember that Marty still has a fight to win and are keeping him in your prayers. Love, LaRee (Mom) (Grandma Ree)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very glad to hear that you had a good nite last nite. And even kept some of your breakfast down.I love you and think about you often. I am so glad that you have LaRee there for you she is the best. You are in my prayers and thoughts daily.

Love ya both