Tuesday, November 20, 2007

From Marty.......

Well I think its about time for me to thank all of you that have particapated in the blog. I also want to thank all that came and had fun at the bowling alley the other saturday,or that helped in their great way. I enjoyed seeing everyone and getting to talk with you all. The last week has been a real killer, I've been sick just about everyday with different symptoms everyday, I have been to the Emergency Room this week trying to find ou what's with, but oh well another day another dollar in the hole. Well, that all from me for now. Keep in touch.
Marty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey cuz! it was good to see something from you. I think of you all the time. I hope it starts to get easier for you soon. Know that you are loved alot.

Anonymous said...

Marty this is Mom. Sorry things are not going so well At the moment. I love you very much and am praying hard that you will have some relief. You have a good support team there with you and I am thankful for that. Your family down here are constantly thinking about you. They send their love. Take care try to get some rest. Love you Mom.