Wednesday, February 6, 2008

February 6th 2008

Hello to all,
I'll just forgo the apology speech about why it has taken me so long to get an update posted. We are still having freezing, really freezing cold weather here, but it is fun to see the snow piled so high....kind of like the good old days!!
Marty is trying hard to exercise each day and has cut way back on most of his medications. I'm sure that is going to help in the long run, but is hard for him right now. We went out of town Monday for appointments and that really wore him out.
He is trying to help around the house as he can, but he knows there is nothing more important to me than him feeling good and resting when he can. He does hate being the one home while I am at work. We love you all and thank you again for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. Love, LaRee , and of course, Marty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Marty and LaRee,
I left a message on your email. I am glad that you have been able to get where you have needed to go in spite of the weather and bad roads. Keep hanging in there and be safe. We love you and hope to see you soon. SunDee

Angie said...

Hi guys, you don't need to apologize everytime. We just enjoy reading when you put in an update. No pressure! We are excited to see the snow when we come up next weekend. We have quite a bit down here but I am sure it is nothin compared to what you have. I am wishing you had a haystack we could jump off of into the snowbank. Thats what me and Brandon used to do, it was a blast until Matt Robinson hit his mouth with his knee on the way down. Anyhoo, Our plans so far are to come Friday night. We will be staying with Tudi. Saturday morning the guys are going fishing and I am helping with a quilt, I think. I am not sure about the snowball dance but we are yours to do with whatever you want between the fishing and snowball dancing. Sunday we will spend over at Tudi's and then do a snowday Monday and leave right after that. Let me know what you need me to do. Love Ang

Anonymous said...

It is good to hear from you as always. Like Angie said no need to apologize for not writing alot. I hear you have tons of snow there. I love looking at the snow but that is it, I dont miss much else about it. Marty you are the best as always love to both of you.