Monday, February 18, 2008

President's Day

Dear Friends and Family,
I know for many today is a holiday, but not for this Dialysis Nurse. Some of the kids and grandkids are having a snowday up in the canyon. That sounds very fun and I'm sure they will have alot of it. We had visits from SunDee,Randy and Michelle and Kent, Angie, Aly , Baylee and Carter---as it was a long weekend. Although we did get some family time in, we never got the whole family together at the same time with work schedules and a little thing called the "the flu bug".
Another negative was our own personal problem of having septic tank problems at our house. Well, I guess now that I'm telling it on the blog, it's not too personal now. Huge drifts of snow, bitter temperatures and septic tank problems are NOT a good mix. Hopefully before the day is out, thanks to lots of help from our friends and family, all will be well.
Marty is home alone today while I'm at work, but he says he is doing ok when I called home to check on him. Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Marty and LaRee

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the weather is staring to warm up for you. I hope you are doing at least a little bit better Marty. I think of you all the time. Keep the blogs coming, I look forward to hearing how things are going for you too.

Love ya both