Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day 2008

Dear Blog friends and family,
Happy Valentine's Day to all. I hope you all had a great day----romantic, sweet or at least FUN. On a positive note, Marty & I got to spend the ENTIRE day together. I was supposed to get some work in, but became very ill. The flu bug has been going around and it bit me. I am so scared Marty will be next. He does NOT need any additional problems. I spent the last part of the day Wednesday at the dentist and Marty saw Dr. Thakur and got on yet MORE meds for a fungal infection , again, in his throat. He is so tired of all the medication he is having to take!!!
Our winter snow is getting deeper and deeper. I love it and think it is beautiful, but then, I am NOT the one who has to push and stack it. That has always been Marty's job and so it is ironic that we are having more than we have had for years in Bear Lake ...and it has been a challenge.
He continues to have trouble maintaining a comfortable temperature. He is either freezing or roasting.
Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.
Love, LaRee and Marty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I haven't read anything in a couple of days. Things are crazy at work. You can always come here and get away from the snow. :) I always think of you and hope for the best always.
Love ya both tons!!!!

Anonymous said...

Barbara,
Please email us so we have your email address and cell and such. Our email is glcb@dcdi.net
and martybaker@dcdi.net