Monday, January 21, 2008

January Update

Dear Family & Friends,
Wow, this month is going fast(for me) and slow (for Marty). The pace will pick up a bit now as we have his appointment with Dr. Promad Sharma in Salt Lake City on the 23rd. So don't be worried if you try to reach us and neither of us is home.
We are hoping for good roads and a good report. Two events Marty was able to do this week were going with me to the Bear Lake Memorial Hospital after Christmas party and going to Sacrament Meeting. He has cooked a few meals---which makes him feel more back to normal. He continues to try to do the best he can each day and get the nutrition in that he so desperately needs. I am proud of him.
Thanks for checking on us,
Love, LaRee and of course, Marty

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck cuz with your dr. appt. I hope things really start to inprove for you. I love the new blog page and the pics of the family are great. love to both of you